What we give awards for:
The following are examples of the sort of items that the Trustees award grants towards:-
- Basic household furniture or items, e.g. beds, bedding, wardrobes and carpets
- White goods – fridges, freezers and washing machines
- Essential items of clothing
- Payment for visits to hospital
- Payment for books or help towards fees for further education or travelling expenses for college
- Payment towards recuperative holidays
- Cost of decorating home or repairs
What is the criteria to get a charity pension:
- Applications for a Charity pension must be completed in full on the Charity’s application form.
- Applicants must be over the state pension age and have lived in the area of benefit namely Tottenham for 7 years consecutively.